2017 Scholarship Winner
Meet the 2017 Scholarship winner. She is a 3rd Year student of Bachelor of Health Sciences program at University of Calgary. She used to be really shy as a kid and she had of lot of orthodontic work done when she was 11 years old. It acted as a catalyst and it helped her in becoming a confident person, grew her self esteem. And being able to focus on making friends and being who she was as a person, doing what she loved instead of being worried about the way she looked, so it was really life changing for her. You can also apply for 2018 scholarship.
How to apply for our $1100 SCHOLARSHIP
ESSAY TOPIC: The Importance of a Great Smile
In order to qualify for this scholarship an applicant must submit an essay between 400 to 500 words.
From an array of applicants, we are going to choose five and post their essay on our blog and our social media. From there we will select one winner.
The application guidelines are as follows:
• All essays must be submitted and received by Sep 30, 2018
• All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applicants should input their name, phone number and the address so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
• The applicant must state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
• All applicants must understand that there will be no additional information submitted once the first application has been submitted.
We are looking forward to reading your submission!
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com